Do's and Don'ts
...or what we've learned from experience...
- e-mail for an exact quote on a specific item at a specific location
- call during the day when you're expecting us.
- call to confirm same-day bookings
- make arrangements for service elevator/loading dock at downtown high-rise buildings
- do be there
- make sure that you have all the keys
- make sure that what you're getting fits through your doors
...and a few of the don'ts...
- call with uncertain plans for non-specific items and locations
- confuse the LTL with a full service move
- be realistic about our business model: no items over 200 pounds
- put us in a position to fail
We Do Not Ship the Following Items:
•Flammable Articles Any Aerosol Cans
•Paints (oil base) Hair Sprays
•Gasoline Shaving Creams
•Naphtha Household Cleaners
•Tar Remover Insecticides
•Paint Thinners Tarnish Removers
•Bleach Car Cleaners
•Oxygen/Propane Type Tanks or any Needed Prescriptions
•Matches or Perishable Foods
•Any other type of Combustible Canned Goods
•Corrosive or Poisonous Products & Liquids (during winter)
Shipping the above items is never worth the possible risk to all.